★ Classic Words Plus exclusive features ★
• Ad-free experience
• Pass-and-Play mode for 2 players: (this mode lets you play offline on a single device with someone next to you, online multiplayer mode is *not* supported)
Enrich your vocabulary thanks to the built-in word definitions!
6 difficulty levels and many languages are supported: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Dutch, and Polish.
Tired of stumbling across cheaters or waiting hours for your opponent’s next move on multiplayer word games?
Try out Classic Words for instant fun, no matter if you are a beginner in crossword games or a tournament player!
Choose the skill level of the computer (from beginner to expert), pick a word list (English word lists include the latest NASPA Word List 2020), and use your strategy skills and vocabulary to try and defeat the Droid.
Classic Words gameplay is classical to crosswords board games: create and place words on the board and boost your score by placing letters on the high scoring Double Letter, Double Word, Triple Letter, and Triple Word squares.
Use all 7 letters from your rack to play a Bingo and get a 50 points bonus.
This game is a great time killer for all board games and strategy games fans. It’s also a fun way to improve your spelling and vocabulary.
Thanks to the fast reactivity and variable skill of the computer and quality word lists, Classic Words is used by many enthusiasts to play quick training matches and learn new words from the computer’s moves.
Unlike multiplayer board games where some dishonest players use anagram solvers, there is no cheating possible when playing solitaire… Letters and blanks are always picked randomly, and the computer’s artificial intelligence does not have more information than you do.
Only your tactics and creativity can make the difference…
Will you play strategically enough to outwit the computer and its extensive vocabulary?
☆ Features ☆
• Smart AI
• 6 levels of difficulty
• Display the definition of words by swiping them
• Supports offline play
• Languages and dictionaries supported:
– English (official NASPA Word List 2020)
– German (with support of Umlauts, and Ezset to be replaced by two ‘S’)
– French (official list used in tournaments)
• Distribution of letters and points is adapted to the language