Help Ken give his old house a whole new look. Design it, decorate it and unearth buried treasures from Ken’s past.
Head to the Rovers Return Inn where you can help Bet renovate the world famous pub and restore it to its former glory after it’s consumed by yet another fire. Decide on the legendary pub’s new look, and get it up and running again so Bet can serve the thirsty locals.
In order to progress in the game you will need to solve entertaining and funny crossword puzzles. Beat and complete these crossword levels to unlock new chapters in the story. Discover secrets and the hidden mysteries of Coronation Street with some classic characters.
The game features all sorts of shenanigans:
• A new type of word game: Solve word puzzles to progress in the story!
• Interior design: Create your dream Coronation Street look and make those legendary sets your own.
• Exciting crosswords: This game really needs a true word puzzle master. Could that be you?
• Famous characters: Meet Ken Barlow, Bet Lynch and many more Coronation Street legends as you progress through the game!
• Discover secrets and mysteries: Discover and unlock new rooms and hidden areas in Coronation Street!
• Collect and find famous Coronation Street items as you design and build Ken’s new Memorabilia Room – the Kenorabilia Room!
It’s time to show off your decorating skills as you choose from a wide range of styles and design Ken’s house, the Rovers Return Inn and many more. By being in control of all of the design decisions, you’ll get to pick and choose many of the new items that go into the rooms, ensuring you have the final say on where Ken and Bet call home.
Once you’ve solved your first Coronation Street crossword puzzle, you’re on your way to helping Ken and Bet solve their problems while creating your very own dream Coronation Street look!
So what are you waiting for? Download the Coronation Street Game, it’s flamin’ belting!
Learn more about the game on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Coronation-Street-Words-Design-121988852736512/
Questions? Contact our support team by sending an email to email@example.com