The pony is hungry. Please give it a hay cake! It’s dirty all over. Please give it a bubble bath and rub it clean. What should we do with injures on the horse’s hoof? Let’s first clean the wound, disinfect it, and then apply some herbs.
Charming style starts from costume change: Sweet princess dress, cool riding hat…feel free to choose whatever you like! Next, let’s match wavy curls with blue eye shadow and long eyelashes. The delicate makeup is ready!
The obstacle race starts! Direct the pony to run and jump, dodge wooden boxes and muddy puddles, and head for the finish line! Next competition, shooting in the air: Aim for the balloon, go, bang! Right on target!
The ponies will also join other competitions. Please help them get ready!
– Run a Pony Care Club and take care of your ponies.
– 4 lovely ponies: Pony with wings, British thoroughbred, mini pony, and unicorn.
– 4 competitions for challenging: Obstacle race, shooting in the air, dancing, and Easter egg hunt.
-16 decorations to DIY your stable: Cherry blossom mat, flowers, etc.
– 6 sets of costumes for making ponies stylish: Gentleman’s tuxedo, magic capes, cowboy suits, etc.
– 4 makeup tools: Hair dye, eye shadow, eyelash brush, and blush.
– 7 kinds of delicious food to feed your ponies: Cookies, Swiss rolls, cupcakes, etc.
At BabyBus, we dedicate ourselves to sparking kids’ creativity, imagination and curiosity,and designing our products through the kids’ perspective to help them explore the world on their own.
Now BabyBus offers a wide variety of products, videos and other educational content for over 400 million fans from ages 0-8 around the world! We have released over 200 children’s educational apps, over 2500 episodes of nursery rhymes and animations of various themes spanning the Health, Language, Society, Science, Art and other fields.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us: http://www.babybus.com