The prologue and the first turn of the game are available for free, while the full game in-app purchase allows you to experience the entire story.
The game is only available in the English language.
– Weighty, dramatic conversations: Navigate intricate conversations in this 400K-word branching political drama.
– Every choice has consequences: Make difficult choices on security, economy, diplomacy and more.
– Even outside the office, your values and beliefs will be challenged.
– Make allies and enemies: Interact with a wide array of characters with different personalities and ideologies.
– The oath of office versus family and values: See the real impact of the choices made in office on your family and close relationships.
– Pay attention to current events: Follow the situation in Sordland through reports and news.
– What will your legacy be?: You can take the country in many different directions, resulting in one of 9 different major endings.
– Every decision you make is final: there is an autosave feature that does not allow loading earlier saves. Make choices carefully.
* “Through a combination of a choose-your-own-adventure-style visual novel and a Paradox-esque game, you have to pull the young republic out of a terrible recession while dealing with entrenched, corrupt political factions and a looming border conflict.” – PC Gamer
* “The press will lie. Parliament will ask you to sign bills with misleading titles. The people will inspire a song called “My Electorate Are Stupid Pigs”. Your principles may be your strongest weapon or your downfall. This is politics. This is Suzerain.” – Rock Paper Shotgun
* “The nuanced dilemmas it presents, set against a detailed and convincing backdrop of mid-20th century history in a fictional world, make it one of the most fascinating political strategy games of the past several years.” – VICE