[How to play]
– Easy and casual control with a touch and slide
– Move a puzzle piece to an empty space
– A stage is cleared when every puzzle piece is placed in the right places.
– Move several puzzle pieces at once
– There are fixed puzzle pieces in the game stages
– Beautiful pictures in the game are provided for free (animals, plants, landscapes…)
– 3 board sizes (Easy, Normal, Hard) that are easy to grasp for a novice and will challenge your brain when you get more experience.
– Enjoy naturally looking at wood material during the game.
– Offline mode allows playing the sliding puzzle with or without an active Internet connection.
– If you want more challenges try to increase your speed of thought by beating your best time in each game.
Come and play this game and become a master of the puzzle games now!
3×3, 3×4, 4×4, 4×5, 5×5, 5×6
6×6, 6×7, 7×7, 8×8, 8×9
9×9, 9×10, 10×10, 10×11, 11×11, 11×12
12×12, 12×13, 13×13, 13×14, 14×14