FUTURE CLINIC AND CUTE BOTS
This game takes you to a flu clinic of the future, where you’ll meet 7 kid-friendly robots as doctors and medical staff. This modern medical center is filled with the latest interactive technologies in every part of the building for you to explore and create your stories: from a bacteria lab to a helicopter ambulance, from a lobby filled with mini games to a science lab.
NEW HOSPITAL EXPERIENCES
Same as in the first edition of Pepi Hospital, this flu clinic of the future encourages you to create your own stories and is also filled with a wide range of new activities: become a doctor and treat patients with the latest interactive devices and prevent infections with anti-virus vaccines; play the role of a scientist and experiment with bacteria using various science lab equipment; or take on the role of a patient and receive care from adorable Pepi robots.
We loaded the medical center with unique gameplay elements to make your future flu clinic stories even more enjoyable and unforgettable. Each room has a variety of interactive areas for you to explore, including smart screens that can help doctors to identify different patients’ needs, modern science lab equipment to experiment with, and a mini-games screen in the lobby.
KEEP THE EDUCATION FUN
The game encourages family play and collaboration while integrating educational elements! Join the kids as they explore the medical center’s exciting features, guide their exploration, and assist them in learning fundamental medical information about the spread of diseases, vaccines, and the importance of prevention. At the same time, help them to develop stories about various characters, explain the purpose of different medical devices, and expand their vocabulary.
• Unique gameplay that simulates virus infections;
• Colorful and engaging graphics presenting flu clinic of the future;
• 30+ amazing characters: doctors, patients, robots, and visitors;
• 7 friendly robot doctors that will help to treat patients and much more;
• Experiment in the science lab with different bacteria;
• Mini-games screen with 3 enjoyable games;
• Explore dozens of medical devices, items, and machines to experiment with;
• A helicopter ambulance brings patients onto the hospital roof;
• Learn about hygiene: use hand sanitizers and masks to prevent flu.