Z ponad 17 million units sold worldwide, Professor Layton and Pandora’s Box is the second instalment of the popular Professor Layton Series, digitally remastered in HD for mobile devices.
Professor Layton, the world-renowned archaeologist, and his trusty assistant Luke have tackled some of the toughest mysteries in the world. When Dr Andrew Schrader, Professor Layton’s friend and mentor, inexplicably passes away upon taking possession of the mysterious Elysian Box, the only clue left behind is a ticket for the opulent Molentary Express. Layton and Luke embark on a voyage of discovery, unaware of the extraordinary twists and turns that await them.
Featuring a distinctive artistic style that brings the old-world charm of the Layton Series to life, this delightful adventure will have you travelling into the unknown alongside Professor Layton and Luke. Look out for familiar faces, but don’t be surprised if you encounter new blood, także.
Professor Layton and Pandora’s Box brings together more than 150 łamigłówki, including slide puzzles, matchstick puzzles, and even trick questions to flex players’ observation, logic, and critical thinking skills. And rather than just selecting challenges from a list, players uncover puzzles through conversations with the characters they meet, or by investigating their surroundings.
With more voiced sections and animated cut scenes than its predecessor, Professor Layton and Pandora’s Box is sure to both challenge and delight players.
• 2nd instalment of the popular Layton Series
• Nad 150 new brain teasers, riddles and logic puzzles, designed by Akira Tago
• Beautifully remastered in HD for mobile devices
• Engaging mini-games that include a weight-conscious hamster, tasty tea blends and a camera that takes some puzzling pictures
• Playable in English, Francuski, Włoski, German and Spanish
* Requires Android OS 4.4 lub wyżej