In a world of fantasy, called Terra Mystica, 14 races are fighting together or individually against their opponents to gain power and territory. Using their resources smartly and terraforming wisely to gain supremacy and lead their own settlers to victory. The original digital conversion of the highly decorated Terra Mystica board game of Helge Ostertag and Jens Drögemüller. Play against other players world wide or challenge the computer opponent.
Terra Mystica is a strategy game with a simple game principle and very little luck involved: You govern one of 14 factions trying to transform the Landscape on the game board in your favor in order to build your Structures. On the one hand, proximity to other players limits your options for further expansion, on the other hand though, it provides some benefits during the game. This conflict is the source of Terra Mystica’s appeal.
Structures may be upgraded to provide even more resources, like Workers, Priests, Coins and Power. Build Temples to gain more influence in the four Cults of Fire, Lefatshe, Water, and Air . Build your Stronghold to activate your group’s special ability. Expand and build new Dwellings to have a lot of Workers at hand. Or make sure to have a constant flow of Coins by building Trading Posts.
The 14 artfully designed factions, each having unique special abilities, as well as the exchangeable bonus cards allow for a large number of possible game plays that constantly keep this game entertaining!
Features of Terra Mystica:
– bonolo ho ithuta: the interactive Tutorial helps to get a start in this deep strategy game
– ho thata ho tseba: Enormous depth and interesting decisions without being too complex to understand. The best strategy always wins!
– replayability: always changing and challenging game experience with new combinations. You want to try all fantasy races! An ideal game for hardcore gamers!
– challenging developments: only strategy and tactics count – not luck!
– game replays: Analyse your best games or learn tricks from the pro settlers
– multiplayer: Challenge the best players across all platforms world wide or play against your family and friends
– three computer difficulties: Try to beat the computer opponent
– newest update: This game uses the newest rules edition of the board game
Terra Mystica has won many awards as a board game, joalo ka:
– Deutscher Spielepreis (German Games Award)
– Spiel des Jahres (Nominierung) (Papali ea Selemo – Nominee)
– Golden Geek Game Award
– Nederlandse Spellenpreijs
– International Gamers Awards
Photos/Media/Files & Storage: To save local games on the device.
Full Network Access: To enable online play.
We do not access your call informations or any personal data.