They’re squirmy and curious! Drag and drop living Goo Balls to build everything from bridges to giant tongues in this physics-based puzzle game.
The millions of Goo Balls that live in the beautiful World of Goo are curious to explore — but they don’t know that they’re in a game, or that they’re extremely delicious. Connect the Goo Balls to build a wide range of jiggly architecture, including: bridges, cannonballs, and zeppelins.
This award-winning game, made entirely by two guys, has been praised for its “ingenious-level design” by IGN and named “Game of the Year” by TouchArcade and Metacritic. Be prepared to be charmed by the weird and wonderful World of Goo.
• Mysterious Levels: Each level is strange and dangerously beautiful, introducing new puzzles and areas — and the creatures that live in them.
• A Diverse World of Goo Balls: Along the way, undiscovered new species of Goo Ball, each with unique abilities, come together to ooze through reluctant tales of discovery, love, surveillance, beauty, electric power, and the third dimension.
• The Sign Painter: Someone is watching you.
• Build the Tallest Tower in World of Goo Corporation’s Mysterious Sandbox: World of Goo Corporation is contractually obligated to state that everyone is a winner and is enthusiastic to celebrate everyone’s tower building opportunities equally.
Updates for the Netflix edition:
• Hi-Res Art for the Modern Age: The original art for this game was designed to look excellent on screens of years past; it’s now updated to double the original resolution for a remastered gameplay experience. The Netflix edition also includes support for modern screen sizes.
• Save Your Progress: Play on your phone or mobile device and track your advancement with cloud save. Each Netflix profile will track progress separately.
More awards and recognition for World of Goo:
• Best Design – Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
• Best Indie Game – Spike TV Video Game Awards
• Best Downloadable Title – Game Developers Choice Awards
• Best Design – Independent Games Festival
• Technical Excellence – Independent Games Festival
• Game of the Year – Rock Paper Shotgun
• Game of the Year – GameTunnel
• Wii Game of the Year, Best PC Puzzle Game, Best Wii Puzzle Game, Best Artistic Design Wii, Best New IP Wii, Most Innovative Design Wii – IGN
• Puzzler of the Year – Golden Joystick Awards
– Created by 2D BOY.